for the girl with the broken smile

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

2 more days to 2004....

time pass real fast... i haf been in dis world for 18 years 8 mths 7 days. but most miss is sec sch life, where all the fun was, where i noe my good frens, where all 4 favours(suan, tian, gu, la) memories were. Really miss those days, hope can go back again (but is impossible). To get compare, i prefer sec sch life den the present. Cos i think my life haf change, not to the good but bad, it become duller not so colourful and fun. It is maybe we all haf grown up haf our own life liao and dun haf much common time btw frens so it is hard to get together and haf less fun. Sometime i will think... i am not alone but where r all my frens? why r they not around when i need accompany? when can my life become colourful again? i am still looking for ans.... can anyone give me the ans???

*~* Hope my life can be lighted again*~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home