for the girl with the broken smile

Thursday, June 03, 2004

in love

i haf fall in love with u... i dunno wat bring us together... cos ppl will never think dat we will be together(even i think dat too(at first lah..hehe)).. u know when u 1st time msg me.. i feel very guai.. cos i cant imagine u will msg me.. as i think i am not the type of girl u like n impossible we can be together.. so got a short period of time i dun dare to talk to u(do u notice dat? haha).. den dat day sq ask me do i like u or not? at dat time i really dunno wat n how to ans her qns.. so i say dunno.. den dat night i was quite fan.. cos i keep asking myself dat qns.. den finally i got a conclusion.. dat is wo zhen de shi you yi dian like u lor.. hehe.. den the next thing happened is we r together lor.. haha.. i remember u ask me whether i will cry on dat day u go ns.. den my ans is i dunno again.. but now i can give u the ans liao.. i think i will cry cos i think i will really miss u.. but i may not cry in front of u.. i maybe will cry to myself.. as i dun wan u to worry me.. u noe y yesterday i look quite sianz at 1st.. cos i haf waited for u for almost 1 hr.. u think i was angry but i wasn't.. i just afraid dat u not coming.. u noe wat.. i started to worry when u din ans my calls n reply my msg.. so i keep an wei myself dat u r still sleeping so din ans my calls n reply my msg.. den when the time u finally ans my call(the time is abt 5) i was relieve but abit worry u not coming lor as u sound really tired.. although u r late, no matter wat u came, u finally came... haha.. but i can say i really enjoy being with u... only when u r ard, i will not feel alone.. i noe we maybe left a week so i will hao hao de zhen xi he ni de ri zi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home