for the girl with the broken smile

Saturday, December 24, 2005

bored christmas eve.. no program.. no outing.. no fun.. no nothing..
a festive season for everyone.. but for me is jus a normal weekends..
everyone seems very excited for tml christmas.. but for me tml haf nothing interesting.. only maybe a dinner with xh n sq..
the more the merrier.. but my plan always cant proceed as plan.. really feel disappointed.. think my words is always not counted for all.. my words is jus shit rite? sometime i really sick of those rejected ans.. really disappointing..
should i stop asking ppl out anymore? really got sian half de feeling..


i jus need somebody to be there when i need accompany.. but always no one there..
i din expect much..1 or 2 is enough.. but always end up no one.. really feel sad n disappointed..
i haf no friends? no.. but maybe i am jus a nobody to them..
i really dun like to be alone.. hate it.. alone make me think so much.. make me feel moody..
wanna find someone to talk to also so diff..


i wanna the time to go faster.. faster end my itp.. faster go uni or work.. out of this period as soon as possible.. go anywhere also good.. go australia or stay in singapore.. as long as i am wont feel lonely jiu can le..


everything seems to have a link with u..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home