for the girl with the broken smile

Thursday, January 05, 2006

jus change my blogskin..

anyone notice? haha..
going to sentosa dat mon..
dun haf sun so din really get tan.. took some pic.. haf some fun.. hopefully can go again with more ppl..
attend a serious meeting dat tue..
thing seems to be went wrong somewhere.. dunno who fault to blame? dun mention anymore.. ar bo siqi cry again.. i noe u ppl dun like us alot.. but when u r in our shoes den u will feel how we really feel.. we jus wait.. next yr this time u all will understand.. i noe some of u haf the potential.. i believe this some will do their best..

time goes real fast.. work for ard 2 mths+.. still use to it.. haf some interesting colleagues.. they are really fun.. nice to meet them all.. if not.. i dunno how i going to cope with everything dat happened.. can haf a great laugh in office sometime.. dat's feel gd.. u noe?

suddenly feel like going to sentosa play vball friendly with net..
suddenly feel like going back to sec life.. playing vball.. study with frenz.. really miss alot..
suddenly feel like going ice skating.. long time din skate le..
suddenly feel like buying shoes..

i got long term goals now..
earn my 1st 1 million dollar before the age of 35..
get myself a black car.. those shiny surface..(actually this is my 21st bday wish.. haha)..

my short term goals..
get into ntu.. if not.. any uni will do but must be certified..
get my driving licence..
haf a great 21st bday..

tml 1st song session.. unable to attend.. cos going to jb with company.. think u all cant contact me in any way if i am in jb.. so if wanna look for me.. sry.. i really dunno how.. but think no one will look for me anyway..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home