for the girl with the broken smile

Friday, October 05, 2007

mix feelings

jus now got a bad news dat my grandpa(mother's side) is jus hospitalised in few hours ago.. cos he shit out blood.. sound gross.. but it kinda serious for him.. cos he is very old le.. 70+ le.. heard dat he already feeling unwell for few days le.. haiz.. start to worry for him.. den my mum, sis and cousin suddenly become very down also.. den even plan to go back malaysia to see him.. sound very serious rite?


My grandpa is very caring, kind and love his grand children alot.. n we respect him alot too.. so when we heard that he is hospitalised, we really feel very sad and worry. rmb when we were young, he likes to carry us around, buy us sweets.. so whenever he came to singapore to visit us.. we were very happy.. but after one of my uncle's death.. my grandpa would seldom leave his hse.. n he seems weaker when time goes by.. everytime we went back malaysia to visit him.. he seems older.. slimmer.. is like no one really take care of him.. so sad.. we had try to ask him to come here to visit us.. he will always has alot of excuses to stay at hm.. n he even din attend my sis's wedding.. i hardly see him smile n laugh anymore.. he seems not very happy(doesnt mean angry.. is like think alot) whenever i see him.. haiz.. when can i see him smile again?


i feel sad for him.. cos his young daughter - in law restrict him to only eat dried beancurd.. she is so cruel.. hello he is an old man.. n is ur father-in law.. you treat him like this? do u noe wat is xiao shun? i doubt u noe how to write it.. getting ur hse n car i think he got help u all alot ba.. i really pity my grandpa.. his young daughter-in law is ill-treat him.. i doubt he got a proper meal which is gd for his health from her ba.. u evil.. if anything happen to him.. i can gurantee partly is her fault.. n i will hate u for sure..

my sis n my grandpa


i want my grandpa to be healthy again..



p.s: my aunt jus called.. she said my grandpa is hospitalised now in malacca.. but he is fine for now.. ya.. so glad to hear dat.. hope he can recover soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home