for the girl with the broken smile

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Last Day Of 2003.....

Actually, now i should be in orchard celebrate for the new year but most of my frens are not free so i cancel dis plan. So today the last day of 2003, i am staying hm let the time pass. In the morning, my sisters are happily went out with their frens, only I staying at hm for the whole doing nothing. Although i am not alone at hm(with my parent n bro), the hse is rather silent like i am alone at hm. At first, i am looking forwards for this last day but knowing dat the plan haf to cancel, i become no mood. You know wat... juz now i really no mood man, no mood to eat somemore and no mood to go out(my parent go out eat but i dun feel like to go) so i keep myself in my room listen to a-sun'songs which i always listen when i am sad and sian. And now i also haf no mood for the countdown, therefore now sitting in front of the computer surf net. i think this year i haf to spent my last day with the computer liao. ok ok i stop here liao...
hope frens who are outside can enjoy and haf fun...
*~*~Happy new year everyone n myself~*~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home