for the girl with the broken smile

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

feeling sad now..

tml u go field camp le.. cannot tok to u for abt 7 days.. den this weekends u also cannot book out.. but today de conversation also the same.. sianz sianz de.. but at least i got say wat i wanna say to u de.. but u just haf nothing to tell me.. n just say tml 5am u need to wake up n tell me to do my thing lor.. ya just like dat... nothing more le.. jiu jiang we tok not more than 10min.. u noe after i put down the phone.. i feel very sad n disappointed.. n almost wanted to cry..

when writting this blog half way..
u msg me.. now my feeling is abit ruan.. feel abit happy, abit sad... happy at least u msg me something.. tell me not to worry abt u(u noe.. is hard not to worry abt u).. sad.. dunno y.. see ur msg jiu xiang yao cry.. i think i will miss u ba.. this few days..

change song le... "Dreaming of u"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home