for the girl with the broken smile

Thursday, April 13, 2006

my bday is coming soon..
this afternoon jus finish painting my banner.. have to thank siqi.. is nice man.. specially the star n wing.. haha.. thank alot girl.. ya.. also thank eileen and yiyang for lending me the paint and key..

i have done wif my banner.. think my cake, my sis n mum also ordered.. then now is buffet and some deco deco..

jus agar agar counted.. the ppl i invited not dat many also..

sat round up.. feel abit awkward to go now.. we r jus nobody there ba.. i think.. nvm.. jus treat it as normal lor.. is really our last event.. really..

y i always in delimma? y words come out from my mouth is not the same from my heart.. sometime my mind also have 2 thinkings.. which is wrong? which is correct? sometime i jus confused.. haha.. maybe becos heart n mind got 2 parts ba..

sometime really wanna noe the feeling behind? but i never know n think no one knew it also..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home