for the girl with the broken smile

Monday, October 08, 2007

condition is stable

continue from my previous entry..
Friday nite we heard that grandpa is hospitalised. As we dunno the details of the incident, we decided not to go back malaysia till we get more news from there.
Saturday, initally planned to go sentosa with my friends but in the end decided not to go. Becos i going back to malaysia to visit my grandpa. the very morning my mum called my aunt to asked for the details of what had happened. sudden flow of blood from my grandpa's anal and it's alot. as decribed, my grandpa seemed like "closing" his eyes soon(heard that when elderly closed their eyes, they will never open it again). the incident really scared everyone, therefore, they keep waking him up, dont let him close his eyes. then my uncles drove him to malacca hospital which is more reliable than government hospital in their area(where the people there will ask the patient, especially towards chinese to wait regardless it is emergency). After hearing what my aunt had said, my parents decided to go malacca to visit my grandpa.
during the journey, my aunt called again. this time she called to seek permission for grandpa's operation. my mum was so worried abt it n my cousin who came along with us cried. so it like sound very serious. den my dad felt dat no need seek our permission.. if there was a need, save life is more impt. uncles n grandma at there can decide it. so ya.. after the call, everyone in the car were so tense. that period of time we were so afraid of received calls, cos we scared more bad news coming in.
finally reached the hospital, all the aunties from KL already reached. we went up the ward n visit grandpa. he looked older now, weaker. quite sad seeing him like this. My cousin cried again when he saw him. my mum n sis cried too. the doc helped him to insert more blood to replace the lost of blood. n on the dat day, he inserted 3 bags of blood. that's alot. mean he had lost alot too. n grandpa had injection to stop the bleeding. and the doc said he had to observe for 2 days to see whether is there a need for operation.
So wat really happened to him? as what the doc said, he got gastric ulcer. n is the ucler bleed in his gastric.
ytd nite, got gd news from my cousin. my grandpa is fine now, n the bleeding is stopped which mean he might not need to do operation n can discharge on tue. we finally can feel relieve after all.
*cross-finger, grandpa must get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home