for the girl with the broken smile

Saturday, February 21, 2004

today's diary....zhi cut hair version.....

today after my acc test, i finally cut my hair liao.... long time din cut liao lor(abt 1 mth++ lor) so got abit long so like very irritating... but finally the irritated hair is gone hahahaha :D. now my hair is short again but sian lor haf to restyle(style the hairstyle dat suit me lor) again n again lor very troublesome haiz... i can stay in front the mirror the whole day one lor if i dun feel rite for my hair lor(very fussy rite?) but no choice lor haf to pan mei mei mah....hehehe...:)

today go to the salon opposite my hse one lor hor, dunno wat occasion today sia so many ppl cutting their hair make me wait until so long until i becum very sian(nearly sleep lor). den i cum back hm rite my mum thought i go dye hair again cos she say i go so long like last time i go dye hair like dat so long lor.

today's diary....zhi ella version.....

dunno the msg from ella in the tagboard is real ella anot leh.... i ask liao den she reply to me lor n wrote dat she is ella lor but i still dun believe lor.there is no so good thing one lor dat the real ella will write in my blog lor i suspect is my sis lor but she keep deny lor but from her pattern hor i think she is lying lor....she stupid fool.... she thought she can trick me lor but...... NO WAY... she dunno i am the expert of tricking ppl lor hahahaha :D

ok lah today can only write until here nia cos my elder sis keep nagging behind me lor very irritating :( keep asking me to let her use lor....sian always like dat one haiz......:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home