for the girl with the broken smile

Monday, April 17, 2006

now

everyday wake up naturally.. after wash up, watch tv.. den on my com.. online whole day.. i noe no one will be there.. but i jus wait.. jus for an wei.. finally wait dao le.. but ya is jus a an wei.. or can say is jus a an xin.. cos cant do much thing le.. i wont expect much.. seeing is there is enough.. i will she de leave when is offline.. i dunno y.. maybe is no point staying also.. i am jus stupid.. wat for wait at 1st.. cos in the end also like dat ar..

everyday i live with no goal.. no life.. i am jus rotting at hm.. frens r working.. studying.. they haf life.. i dun haf.. i am jus a shit.. i wanna a job but i cant find.. i wanna life but i cant find.. maybe i am not mature enough.. i cant think well.. i am too yi lai le..

i wanna say out.. i wanna say all my feeling.. but i find myself too fan le.. n say out also no point.. rite? though i really wanna u to noe.. think u maybe also can guess dao ba.. i jus can say dat the 1st one is to remind myself.. 2nd one is saying myself.. 3rd is my feeling for a particular moment.. 4th is also toking abt me.. think this is obvious.. haha.. think u not interested in this le.. but i jus put it here lor.. cos i feel abit bad dat i din say out when u wanna noe.. ya.. dat's all.. i wont tell my feeling like past anymore(cos is very fan-ing.. i noe dat).. though i wish i can.. now i will keep to myself again.. but sometime my blog will haf some zhu shi ma ji de.. haha.. cos this is the only place dat i can fa xie out le..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home