for the girl with the broken smile

Saturday, February 28, 2004

I am happy....

By right is yesterday i was quite happy cos i get my o level result liao n it is unbelieveable dat i get B4 for eng lor. i was shock when i saw the result n i dunno how to react lor. my feeling at dat time can say got abit confuse cos i dunno want to happy or sian lor.... feel happy cos i finally pass my eng n get B4.... sian cos so wat i get a B4 cannot get to the course i want too mah... cos now change is toooo troublesome n i also "she bu de" my frens in my class lor.... so i think i will stick to my course lor...

i dunno how to say leh... i am a person who like to share my happiness with others one lor... so when i happy hor i also want my frens to be happy n when my frens feel sad or sian i will try to make them happy one lor cos i think is better to have a smile den frown lor.... n i like to see ppl happy lor. So when yesterday i say i want to treat u all not becos i "hao lian"(scared got ppl misunderstand lor) or wat lor i just want to share my happiness with u all only mahz... i know i just pass my English it is not a big deal so y i want to treat u all cos i want everyone to be happy lor.... n this is only the reason lor so don't think too much dat i haf any motive lor...haha....

i know u all is helping me to save money so u all die die dun wan me to treat lor so in the end i still din haf the chance to treat u all but it's ok with me cos i think the most important is yesterday all of us enjoy in the dinner n shopping lor. We seldom haf any chance to eat together or go walk walk together lor so i think yesterday is a good start n hope next time there's still be chance to go out together.....

ok le today write until here next time den continue lor.....
:D stay happy always :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home