for the girl with the broken smile

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Over le..

21 years old n 1 day le.. hee..

it was a tiring day for me.. cos needa smile all the time.. really smile dao my mouth suan lor.. being a host is not dat easy.. really.. though no needa do anything.. is jus walk ard..
but still tiring.. but i think my hospitality is not dat gd.. think got hu lie some of u..
i dunno how the food like.. cos i jus eat some left over.. hope the food is still ok ba..
erm.. think wat i dun really like is the location ba.. cos i dunno how to guide all of u come..
so pai seh sia.. hai u all alight the wrong stop n keep turning ard changi in the cab.. sry..

thank all of u for taking ur time n come to the chalet.. hee.. happy to see quite alot ppl yesterday.. n able to see some of the old frens.. miss u all alot.. hee..
the only thing dat make me sian 1/4 is in the end no one stay.. think i din ask u all stay dat's y.. haha.. so how's no one stay? cannot jus leave siqi n me staying there de ma..
so we also leave lor.. den this morning i went back again n check out lor.. haha..

to advice those who wanna bk chalet for celebrating.. jus make sure got ppl stay in the end..
so u will not waste the chalet.. haha..

have this experience le.. think i will never do such thingy again..
cos i jus not suitable to do all this thingy..
having a simple celebration is den suitable for me ba.. haha..

overall i am still happy.. haha.. cos 1st time gather all my frens, poly frens, sec frens, club frens n vball frens n help me celebrate bday.. like the feeling when seeing so many of u.. hee.. haha..
i jus like crowd ba.. cos maybe i jus afraid of alone ba.. hee.. thank you all my frens pei me..

thank you for all the presents..
i wanna thank..
my mum for the necklace n the buffet..
my sis n her bf for the bag n the cake..
my cousin - han chien for the mug..
my cousins - yue gui n yue e for the watch..
my aunt, my cousin - shu xia n my mum's frens for the ang baos..

my poly frens
- huixian, miko, fang ru n serene for the accessories..
- tingyi for the volleyball..

(too many to list out one by one)
cadc's frens
- wild for the bag..
- guts for the wallet..
- punk for the interesting gumball machine..
- cynthia, li hua, ling hui n su yong for the wallet..

my best frens
- xiao hui n siqi for the photoframe, the friendships medal, the cow, the figuring,
the "bling bling" necklace, the handmade card n notes..
- wan ting, rui ting, peiying, elvina n pei shan for the box of money.. haha..

sry if i haf miss out anyone.. so once again thank you all..
i have posted the pic in my msn space.. http://spaces.msn.com/zhen-xi/photos/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home