for the girl with the broken smile

Sunday, May 07, 2006

jus back to work again..

i wanna "report" my work experience for today.. haha..
no one will haf interest to noe my working exp. de.. so jiu let me tell my blog ba.. hee..

i am out of the world.. i am alone in my working life..
i haf a very long working hrs.. the longest working hrs is 13 hrs.. 9.30am to 11.30pm..
din feel dat tired.. jus dat legs n lower back feel pain only.. n always din get enough slp.. i haf dark eyes rings le lah.. :( i work more than i slp.. poor thing..

no time for myself.. actually i need time for wat.. i jus need time to slp only.. i dun need time to do other thing also.. cos i am all alone..

today a stupid idiot customer wanna order cake.. a stupid durian cake..
ask when can collect his cake.. den i say after 1pm.. den he ask can b4 2pm..
den i ans i cant confirm but we will try to get it for him b4 2pm..
den his stupid girl fren ask me to confirm the timing lor..
wah.. her tone.. is like shit!! so wat u r customer!!
hey hey hey.. i am jus a part timer.. jus work for 6 days.. u bitch!!
but in the retail line.. customer is always rite.. bullshit!! so i jus go ask my supervisor lor..
den i confirm the cake can reach our outlet by 2pm.. den me jiu tell them lah..
den the guy.. act wat lame lah.. ask me if the cake cant reach by 2pm how?
n ask me to eat the whole cake up if the cake cant reach by 2pm.. n ask me to return him back the money..
shit him lah.. really fed up liao.. heard him like dat say.. den me jiu ans him back lor..
ok i will eat the cake up.. if it din reach by 2pm.. really make me fed up dao i shoot him like this sia.. i think i really can tahan sia.. i still smile smile serve them till they pay money.. wah..
really ar.. this kind of ppl ar.. can knock the wall n die suan le lah..

think i haf to cool down.. jus now got another customer make me shy sia.. hee.. is a mother lah.. she wanna order cake for her daughters' bday.. den me jiu help her take order lor.. wah.. at 1st wei le the 10% discount she make thing to troublesome.. make me got abit pai cek(cos previous case i still haven totally cool down yet).. but in the end.. she say i look pretty.. aiyo.. make me dunno how to ans her back.. den jiu shy shy de say no lah no lah.. hehe.. this really cool me down alot.. haha..

though i still got alot to update de.. but if i update all.. thie entry will be very long le.. so jus stop here 1st.. next time den update..

work make me cant think much.. really.. but after work is the time to feel lonely again..
really hope can find someone who i can share my you de mei de..
lack of warmest.. alone is always cold..

i need frens.. though i haf 2 very supportive frens.. siqi n xiaohui.. always is u 2 going out wif me.. thank alot..

more working hrs = more pay.. hee..
less meal = can slim down? haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home